Dental Technology in St. Albert
Dental technologies are continually evolving, driving the profession to higher levels of patient care. Here are some examples of the technologies found at Bright Dental, applied for the comfort and convenience of patients, and outstanding treatment outcomes.
- CEREC - Single Visit Dentistry - Providing you the ultimate in digital dentistry technology with same-day dental restorations, improved orthodontic treatment and planning, and integrated implantology.
- VELscope Cancer Screening - A fast, laser light examination that helps the dentist spot soft tissue abnormalities early.
- Digital X-rays - Incredibly clear images, with much lower radiation exposure.
- Dental Laser - Gentle therapies for gum disease and other oral conditions, that reduce bleeding and speed healing.
- TENS Unit - The TENS unit gently massages the jaw and neck muscles, infusing them with fresh blood and oxygen. This process allows the muscles to relax and fall into their proper ideal resting position.
- K-7 Medical Device - The K-7 is a medical device, which uses electromyography to monitor and record the chewing muscles. These readings are achieved through the use of a leads, a halo, and a magnet.
- iTero Scanner -The iTero Scanner is an intra-oral digital scanner that allows us to take 3D images of your teeth and bite in real time. Thanks to this advanced technology, we no longer need to use traditional putty molds to take impressions of your teeth.
- Cone Beam CT Imaging - This technology allows dentist to visualize intricate structures inside the mouth, such as root canals, nerves, and sinuses in the jaw - in three dimensions - without surgery.